2021 Deeper Dive Series – Dr. Mark Davies
Following up from the 2021 Speaker Series Session 2, Surviving COVID-19: Lessons on what we have lived and learned, and Session 5, In this together: Family resilience and first responder mental health, the BC First Responders’ Mental Health committee brought back Dr. Mark Davies for an in-depth conversation.
Covering a range of topics, audience members can expect to:
- learn about the key strategies to maintain mental health
- gain an understanding of the mental health impacts of the pandemic on first responders
- learn about the importance of family resilience and the mental health impacts of living with a first responder
- learn about resilience; what does it mean and how do we measure it, and
- hear further discussion on information and tools valuable to first responders.